1, 2, or 3 Drop Table - CONTEMPORARY LINE
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION:
- You may select 1, 2, or 3 drops:
- 1 Drop: Lumbo-Pelvic
- 1 Drop: Forward-Cervical
- 1 Drop: Thoracic
- 2 Drops: Forward-Cervical & Lumbo-Pelvic
- 2 Drops: Thoracic & Lumbo-Pelvic
- 3 Drops: Forward-Cervical & Thoracic & Lumbo-Pelvic
- The cocking method for Contemporary Line drop tables is bilateral kick pedals for thoracic and lumbo-pelvic drops and a cocking handle for the headpiece drop.
- Drops are a full 0.75 inches and can adjust to zero force fall.
- The lumbo-pelvic drop will accommodate patients to 500 pounds.
- Drop tension for the thoracic and lumbo-pelvic drops is located on the left side of table. Cervical drop tension is located on the right side of the headpiece.
- The tilting headpiece allows 30 degrees of forward flexion and 30 degrees of extension.
- All Contemporary Line tables include a foot extension which extends the table to 78". Two interchangeable cushions are included with the foot extension - the higher cushion is intended for doctors doing leg checks.
- You can select from 15 Spirit Line Naugahyde colors. 70 custom colors are also available for an additional charge, please contact us for a swatch sheet.
- We use 2½" firm foam on the main table body cushions providing a very supportive adjusting surface. Headpiece cushions use 2½" medium foam for patient comfort.
- This table is available in five heights: 18", 20", 22", 24", 26".
- The aluminum face paper holder and cutter accommodates standard 8½" by 125 foot rolls.
- The arm rests are 5 ½" x 15". Arm rest foam is 1" firm foam.
- The tubular steel frame has been designed for patient positioning and comfort.
- Generous table dimensions of 70" long x 22" provide a stable adjusting platform while keeping your patients within easy reach during treatment (table body is 54" long x 22" wide, headpiece is
16" long x 12" wide with a 2" nose slot). The foot extension extends the table to 78".
- All steel surfaces are carefully prepared and powder coated. This ensures great looks and long term durability.
- 3/4" cabinet grade plywood is used for all cushions - we never use chipboard or particle board.
- The working weight of all Contemporary Line tables is 750 pounds.
- All controls are recessed and out of the doctors way for ease of use during treatment procedures.
BUILD/SHIP TIME: Each table is custom built to the buyer's specifications. Tables from our Contemporary Line normally require 20-24 days to build. All items ship via FedEx Ground. The transit time for continental US deliveries is 2-6 business days depending on location (business days are defined as Monday-Friday excluding holidays). If you need your table for a specific clinic opening date, please contact us prior to purchasing to make sure we can accommodate your needs.
10 DAY RETURN POLICY: If not satisfied with your table for any reason* you may return it at your expense for a complete refund including original shipping paid. You must contact us within 10 days of arrival to let us know that you will be returning the table. This means you have a full 10 days to decide if you are happy with your purchase. Returns will not be accepted if you fail to contact us within 10 days of the table's delivery. *Tables with a custom color or custom option may not be returned for any reason.
2 YEAR WARRANTY: All Contemporary Line equipment carries a two year warranty on materials and workmanship (upholstery is warranted for workmanship only). Replacement parts, to be installed by you, are shipped to you at no expense.