4 Drop Table - CONTEMPORARY LINE
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION:
- Table includes 4 drops:
- The cocking method for Contemporary Line drop tables is bilateral kick pedals for thoracic and lumbo-pelvic drops and a cocking handle for the headpiece drops.
- Drops are a full 0.75 inches and can adjust to zero force fall.
- The lumbo-pelvic drop will accommodate patients to 450 pounds.
- Drop tension for the thoracic and lumbo-pelvic drops is located on the left side of table. Cervical drop tension is located on the right side of the headpiece. Tension knobs and kick pedals are recessed for easy side posture adjuting.
- The elevating and tilting headpiece elevates a full 8 inches above the top of the table and has 30° forward flexion and 25° extension (the headpiece on 18" tables elevates 6").
- Includes a knee break which elevates 15°.
- Foot extension extends the table to 80".
- You can select from 15 Spirit Line Naugahyde colors. 70 custom colors are also available for an additional charge, please contact us for a swatch sheet.
- We use 2½" firm foam on the main table body cushions providing a very supportive adjusting surface. Headpiece cushions use 2½" medium foam for patient comfort.
- This table is available in five heights: 18", 20", 22", 24", 26".
- The aluminum face paper holder and cutter accommodates standard 8½" by 125 foot rolls.
- The arm rests are 5½" x 15". Arm rest foam is 1" firm foam.
- The bar steel frame has been designed for patient positioning and comfort.
- Generous table dimensions of 70" long x 22" provide a stable adjusting platform while keeping your patients within easy reach during treatment (table body is 54" long x 22" wide, headpiece is
16" long x 12" wide with a 2" nose slot). The foot extension extends the table to 80 ".
- All steel surfaces are carefully prepared and powder coated. This ensures great looks and long term durability.
- 3/4" cabinet grade plywood is used for all cushions - we never use chipboard or particle board.
- The working weight of all Contemporary Line tables is 750 pounds.
- All controls are recessed and out of the doctors way for ease of use during treatment procedures.
BUILD/SHIP TIME: Each table is custom built to the buyer's specifications. Tables from our Contemporary Line normally require 20-24 days to build. All items ship via FedEx Ground. The transit time for continental US deliveries is 2-6 business days depending on location (business days are defined as Monday-Friday excluding holidays). If you need your table for a specific clinic opening date, please contact us prior to purchasing to make sure we can accommodate your needs.
10 DAY RETURN POLICY: If not satisfied with your table for any reason* you may return it at your expense for a complete refund including original shipping paid. You must contact us within 10 days of arrival to let us know that you will be returning the table. This means you have a full 10 days to decide if you are happy with your purchase. Returns will not be accepted if you fail to contact us within 10 days of the table's delivery. *Tables with a custom color or custom option may not be returned for any reason.
2 YEAR WARRANTY: All Contemporary Line equipment carries a two year warranty on materials and workmanship (upholstery is warranted for workmanship only). Replacement parts, to be installed by you, are shipped to you at no expense.