Propped Thoracic Table - STANDARD LINE
DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION:
- The propped thoracic section can be propped at 10, 20, 30 or 40 degrees.
- You may add 1 or 2 drops to the Propped Thoracic Table:
- 1 Drop: Lumbo-Pelvic
- 1 Drop: Forward-Cervical
- 2 Drops: Forward-Cervical & Lumbo-Pelvic
- The cocking method for Standard Line drop tables is bilateral cocking handles for the lumbo-pelvic drop and a cocking handle for the headpiece drop.
- Drops are a full 0.75 inches and can adjust to zero force fall.
- The lumbo-pelvic drop will accommodate patients to 450 pounds.
- Drop tension for the lumbo-pelvic drop is located on the left side of table. Cervical drop tension is located on the right side of the headpiece.
- The tilting headpiece allows 30 degrees of forward flexion and 30 degrees of extension.
- You can select from 15 Spirit Line Naugahyde colors.
- We use 2½" firm foam on the main table body cushions providing a very supportive adjusting surface. Headpiece cushions use 2½" medium foam for patient comfort.
- This table is available in five heights: 18", 20", 22", 24", 26".
- The aluminum face paper holder and cutter accommodates standard 8½" by 125 foot rolls.
- The arm rests are 3½" x 12". Arm rest foam is 1½" firm foam.
- The contoured solid wood frame has been designed for patient positioning and comfort.
- Generous table dimensions of 70" long x 22" provide a stable adjusting platform while keeping your patients within easy reach during treatment (table body is 54" long x 22" wide, headpiece is
16" long x 12" wide with a 2" nose slot).
- The unibody design of our tables means no squeaking even under the heaviest loads (all parts are glued together prior to
attachment with screws).
- 3/4" cabinet grade plywood is used for all cushions - we never use chipboard or particle board.
- The working weight of all Standard Line and Prestige Line tables is 750 pounds.
- All visible woodwork on our Standard Line tables is whitewashed pine finished with two coats of polyacrylic.
BUILD/SHIP TIME: Each table is custom built to the buyer's specifications. Tables from our Standard Line normally require
8-12 days to build. The only exception to this are "Practice Special" tables which ship in 3 days. The transit time for continental US deliveries is 2-6 business days depending on location (business days are defined as Monday-Friday excluding holidays). If you need your table for a specific clinic opening date, please contact us prior to purchasing to make sure we can accommodate your needs.
10 DAY RETURN POLICY: If not satisfied with your table for any reason* you may return it at your expense for a complete refund including original shipping paid. You must contact us within 10 days of arrival to let us know that you will be returning the table. This means you have a full 10 days to decide if you are happy with your purchase. Returns will not be accepted if you fail to contact us within 10 days of the table's delivery. *Tables with a custom color or custom option may not be returned for any reason.
1 YEAR WARRANTY: All Standard Line equipment carries a one year warranty on materials and workmanship (upholstery is warranted for workmanship only). Replacement parts, to be installed by you, are shipped to you at no expense.